- To validate masculinity and manhood.
- To instill a sense of value.
- To build up.
- To create boundaries within which his children have enough freedom to explore, but also enough safety so that the consequences are learning experiences and not death sentences.
- To provide emotionally, educationally and financially.
- To be the first to praise and the last to criticise.
- To be a gate-keeper.
- To create a place of safety.
- To set the atmosphere.
- To love his children’s Mom.
- To pray for his wife, children and marriage.
- To set the example that you must live what you speak.
- To raise warrior princes and princesses.
- To set the example of what God intended relations to be.
- To create focus.
2 thoughts on “The purpose of a Father”
16. To set a stamdard by which his daughter/s will choose a mate.